Monday, September 18, 2006

My luv colledge and friends

1...2...3....ciiiiiss! the two models (hmmm.....mmm) of Jamia Millia Islamia University especially faculty of english literature are posing in the real lawn, exactly behind our faculty department. there is me and my classmate yunita (see in the first picture), both of us are students who come from indonesia. actually now, there are six students from indonesia who study in JMI with different majors. they are my big brother A Fatih Syuhud who takes Doctoral (phd) with major islamic studies, Rahmanita who takes Doctoral (phd) with major mass communication, Lukmanul Hakim who takes post graduate with major psychology and Yusuf who takes post graduate with major political science. for further explanation about JMI just click link Jamia Millia Islamia.
The next picture is me with all my classmates when we are going to recreation in Haryana. that place is so nice, we can see the lake surrounded by the gardens. we are so happy together there. but the place reminds me to the same recreation place in Medan its name Tamora Indah where is not so far from my house.


The Sweet Heart

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home