Friday, January 19, 2007

Everythin' has gone















In the bright of day……
My mind’s flying to sound the lonely rhyme
Trying to leave heart in loneliness….
With the light, I’m singing a love song for thou….!!!

What has happened there?
I never ever know….
What has happened to me here?
You never ever know…
Have you ever thought to know my suffering
Have you ever tried to know it
While I was here always thinking of you
Always trying to wait for you

Now, I feel be hesitant with my days
Did you still hold my heart closed
As the first time as you said dear “LOVE”
No…no, I was not dreaming…I realized with the reality
But, because of my ability, I could not be living in thy shadows
I realized we have different world
I knew we are difficult to unite
I understood we’re feelin’ be burden for each other
But, why....?! it should be happened so far
If there is a better between us
That is sure, Everythin’ will be finished..!!!
And just until here our Dream




The Sweet Heart

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayaknya kalau di copy-paste trus di posting di milis PPI bakalan seru nih... Hehehe..

Boleh ga?

-anak strike-

12:18 AM  
Blogger Suvdalicious said...

If eva two were one, then surely we.
If eva man loved by wife, then thee;
If eva wife was happy in a man,
Compare with me, ye women, if you can.
I prize thy love more than whole mines of gold
Or all the riches that the East doth hold.
My love is such that rivers cannot quench,
Nor ought but love from thee, give recompense.
Thy love is such I can no way repay,
The heavens reward thee manifold, i pray.
Then while we live, in love let's so persevere
That when we live no more, we may live eva...

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture...
Beautiful view with sweet lady in it...
Let me guess... It could be Shimla isn't it...? Where Kajol meets King Khan in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...
Pardon me if I'm wrong...

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home