Friday, September 22, 2006

HE

It's far i heard your voice
It's dark i heard your calling
It's so deep in my heart i heard your whispering
It's melodious i heard your singing

Where should i looking for you
No eyes can see you
Yet, i know you'r so close to me
Hug and Embrace me................

I ask to all the world
Who........who is he?
That's beside me when the sun have sunk
When all the world's weary with its life

In loneliness i'm musing a moment
I praised and worshipped him
Overflow crying moisten my cheek
As my lips' trembled call Him Allahu Akbar....


The Sweet Heart

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my special uhtie Fitri. abang bangga ama punya sdr sepertimu.bisa berkarya dgn kreatifitas. karya yg bagus hanya bisa dibikin oleh org yg kreatif tapi kreatifitas saja tak bisa menghasilkan karya yg bagus tanpa ditunjang kerja yg sunguh2 slamat berkarya n mengembangkan kreasimu,....your beloving brother

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home